Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ultimate Voyeurism

This is addictive:

Justin TV

I'm watching live video, effectively through someone else's eyes, of a talk at YCombinator. In California. In real-time.

I went to the original YCombinator startup school, and I've been following Paul Graham and Trevor Blackwell's companies, as well as reading Jessica Livingston's book. It's surreal to see them there live.

It's funny. I used to be really interested in Steve Mann, and wearable computers. I went so far as to buy a head-mounted display, back around 1999, but I didn't build the rest of the system. It's interesting to see that this technology is now feasible, basically using Flash, and Amazon's Web Services.

I know it's lame, but I couldn't resist calling in and asking to see Anybot's robot, "Dexter".

Wow, the internet really does change things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home